I started my career at my father’s law firm in Chessington in 1989. When he retired, I took a senior fee-earning position in a local regional firm, until I left to set up this practice with Andre.
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Grant of leases
- Advising landlords and tenants on lease extensions and freehold acquisitions
- Option Agreements and planning agreements
- Transfers of Equity
- Plot sales and title split
- Trust Deeds to record shared ownership and co-habitation agreements
- All aspects of Buy to Let including drafting of tenancy agreements and advise to letting agents
- Access over private and common land issues
Snapshot of me
Favourite film: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off/Last of the Mohicans
Focus: The world is your oyster
What you may not know about me: I’m modest!